Using the Library’s Meeting Rooms
Applicants requesting use of a Franklin Township Public Library meeting room must:
- Be a Franklin Township resident.
- Possess a valid Franklin Township Public Library card.
- Make the request on behalf of an established non-profit organization.
- STEP 1: Read the Franklin Township Public Library MEETING ROOM POLICY to ensure eligibility.
- STEP 2: CLICK HERE to check room availability and request specific dates and times online.
- STEP 3: Return completed meeting room application to the Reference Desk within seven days of submitting online room request. Applications must be updated every 12 months. CLICK HERE to download application.
- STEP 4: Your request will not be considered until you have completed steps 1-3. The Library will contact you via email to confirm your request or if additional information is needed. Please be sure to use a valid email address when requesting meeting rooms.